ADLDI’s mandated mission is as follows;
- to represent the interests of the growing number of people with diabetes and liver
- diseases and those at risk of developing these diseases.
- to provide collaborative services including advice by the consultant
- diabetologist/endocrinologist, hepatologist, nutritionist and diabetes educator as well as
- prompt laboratory support services.
- to support community-bases network of volunteers, members, employees, healthcare
- professional, researchers and partners in furtherance of these aims and objects.
- to promote care, prevention and cure of persons suffering with diabetes.
- to promote awareness of diabetes as a major disease, it s impact on people and
- its burden on national economies at global, regional, national and local levels.
- to prevent and cure liver diseases.
A more promising future” for those with Diabetes and Liver Diseases.